What is Ayala Multi-Purpose Cooperative?
- Organized in October 1995 by 21 Ayala Group employees with Php 10,500.00 capitalization
- Membership is 35,000 (nationwide) and more than Php 2 Billion in capitalization
- One of the Top 10 institution-based Cooperatives
- Vehicle for savings mobilization and microfinance
- Ranked 14th out of 23,600 registered cooperatives in the Philippines by CDA
- Awarded 1st Place as the Most Outstanding Cooperative in terms of NET WORTH by MCDO for the year 2017
- Given Special Award by the City Government of Makati as an Active Cooperative with Significant Social Activities.
- Awarded 1st Place as the Most Outstanding Cooperative in terms of Membership Growth by MCDO for the year 2017
- Consistently recognized as No. 1 for total number of membership by Makati Cooperative Council (MCDO) / CDA